Hash making skills

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Phd Kush, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Just curious if anyone knows how to make hash. I know of a few ways, one is with butane and one using a washing machine. I know of rolling and one of the easiest ones I used to do before I started just making hash oil (butane one) but the easy one would be get all the keif you can and put it in cilafan sorry can't spell, but you then wrap it into a tight ball and make sure it's tight ball. Then get newspaper and wrap it around the cilafan Ball of keif then soak it in water and put in oven at around 315 for about 20min then force it into more of a ball an put in freezer for 5 to 10 min and then wrap and damp the newspaper and repeat until golden brown, or light brown careful not to toast it cause then your just cooking the weed

2. How's it going thanks for that tip but I was just wanting to hear things people come up with or there own ways of making hash. Just try to start a conversation party pooper

3. He's not pooping. He's helping you out. The conversation you're looking for would be there at the link he posted. I've made bubble hash and bho a few times. Lots of fun.

4. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']He's not pooping. He's helping you out. The conversation you're looking for would be there at the link he posted. I've made bubble hash and bho a few times. Lots of fun.[/quote]

Lol I was just fuckin around no it helps I just want to see how this site is and how the people are

5. i just posted a thread in harvesting asking about making charas. look up hand rolling it

6. not like of me making it but im trying to get the same info as you are