Chamomile, the Cannabis Companion Plant?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by rapidcharger, Jul 26, 2011.

1. im curious about this also. i dont see how it wouldnt be the same effect on marijuana but i never took any botany classes so idk

2. Rather than have it compete for light an nutrients, could you just grow/buy in bulk, brew it up and water with it?

3. more on chamomile

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-F5G4BzuQ]‪Healing Quest: Herbal Insight - Chamomile‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. Very interesting, i think i'm going to try it out with next years grow.

5. On another thread, someone said he's had great success growing German Chamomile in the same container as his MJ plant. In another Outdoor Grow thread, someone advised planting in at least a 5 gallon pot or larger to avoid crowding the MJ's roots. Ran across another post here that seemed to say that MJ planted in same soil as Chamomile produced a more "mellow" smoke. Sorry I did not pay much attention to that last comment about smoke quality because my purpose in growing MJ is to make my own oils (sublingual) and topical lotions and salves for chronic pain.