make your own snow storm ultra / purple maxx

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by organicfreak, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I obviously have had a few days to think about the pgr's and this is what I'll be trying...

Triacontanol is naturally found in alfalfa's ...

Read somewere a farmer recomended to a pot farmer to grow alfalfa 1st (probably yr before,or maybe early spring goggle it).
    Then when it comes down or harvested he said to plow it into your soil..
    So I believe this is a trick of the trade used to grow our fruits/vegetable's,and organic growers add it to there tea's..

So IMHO triacontanol is safe....

Triacontanol can be bought thru web in powder form.
    I feel it should be mixed as followed...

Does snow storm work for you? It sure as hell work's for me ,so lets not change something that works lets just copy everything and get the resin increase which helps smell taste,high..
    WHAT WERE ALL IN IT 4 lol...

We know 4 sure there's no fulvic humic kelp reason: look inside your bottle clear as shit...
    So I think for snowstorm they literally use water and triacontanol...

So when everybody keep's asking whats the recipe lets try.

1.1gal r.o water lowest ppm as possible. Know what this # is prior to mixing. make sure its exactly 1gallon measure it..

2.ppm meter.

3.real snow storm BRAND NEW UNOPEN...
    Now learn from it...

imho my ladies do well being feed twice a week with 2ml/gal of snowstorm, so mix EXACTLY 2ml/1gal of r.o water DEDUCT your starting ppm's and now you know there ppm's per feed..(if your ladies like more less adjust ml to meet your ml/gal).
    now take another Gal of r.o water and trickle in little powder of Triacontanol SLOWLY and maybe an air stone or a friend stirring as u pour...

Important thing is to have real small amount's like 1/8 teaspoons so you can measure EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU PUT in the gallon/tsp, So you get the desired ppm's that YOU ALREADY DID in the 1st experiment..

You now have a working product for few dollars a gallon.

Now I use snow storm all thru flowering except last wk of flush.
    wk 1-6 2ml/gal
    wk 7 4ml/gal
    wk 8 flush clearex/water (homemade)

So I WILL FOLLOW same path with my (homemade snowstorm).
    Only difference is my snowstorm will eventually have little mold in it towards end of use...
    IMHO it doest have sodium benzote(food preservative) like many nute's have...

So instead of adding my powder Triacontanol to the water and storing a gallon.
    I'll divide the tsp. needed by 4 and make a qrt..
    And if it still molds I'll add some sodium benzote @ 1/4gram/quart..

Now if you want to foliar your triacontanol..
    1.look thru forums/web for people using it as a foliar and there u go. mimic there dosage ,but make your own
    2. make your own and try different time/amounts until your happy "EXPERIMENT"..

I think this is the BEST WAY TO use triacontanol is the way I've laid it out because:
    1.Now we know what triacontanol we've been using is actually snow storm
    2.NOW WE HAVE REAL TRIALS, EXPERIENCE,testimonies,avenues to research WITH triacontanol AND cannabis.. Because snowstorm has been used for yrs. NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT IS.. So no we do i feel this is a positive..

OBVIOUSLY BRING YOUR RESEARCH BACK TO THE GROUP SO WE CAN ALL LEARN AND COMPARE trials..

O

2. edit: snowstorm trial...

I re-thought this and it might be to hard to figure out how much is in a gallon of your feed..
    To little amount of Triacontanol in 2ml...

So just take there bottle save your $$ and buy smallest..
    (just want to use it figure out ppm,and to play with it,if you havent already.. To see what your lady's like so you know how much and when to feed )

1st thing you do is stick your ppm meter in there THIS GIVES YOU THERE PPM'S

now use exact same amount of water they have
    .So if you bought a gallon use a gallon etc...

now add Triacontanol while stiring and watching your ppm's untill you reach the MANUFACTURES ppm YOU already figured out

O

ps
    obviously in a few weeks I'll update all this and give you an exact ppm from bottle.. feed is still 2ml-gal and some do higher and lower YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT WORKS IN YOUR GARDEN...

Like how many lummens,co2,dwc,or soil etc...

3. Bravo, great tut. Been using that product for a few year.

4. So what ppm is 2ml of snow storm exactly? It sounds like you figured it out and since we are taking out starting ppms it should be universal yes? Or are you taking into account ppm meters being different? But roughly are we shooting for 50ml, this is from someone who has never used the crazy named stuff if it doesn't tell me exactly whats in it. I buy monopotassium phosphate and they like that.

Adding your post to my blog that was kickass thanks.

5. 2ml is what I feed twice a week..
    Was recomended 3ml x 3 feeds aweek ,but the lady's went funny looking..

Also finishing up MY LAST BOTTLE OF SNOWSTORM..
    I'm buying a small 8oz bottle for test..

Then NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY THERE PRODUCT..
    I WILL MAKE MY OWN...

I have seen how nute company's mix..
    They do it in a batch1000 Liter +/-
    so from batch to batch there can OBVIUOSLY BE differnt consistancy's do to human error..
    You KNOW these cheap fuck have 00000 QUAITY CONTROL..

But I have to believe it will get you close,also if we all reply back with finding we can average out the fidings...

o

6. I found little 5g dry and then you need an alcohol based solvent, polysorbate 20. Is that how you did it?

7. thankyou friend..

I forgot that part...

Triacontanol is best disolved in polysorbate 20 or tween20 SAMETHING...
    so yes take the Triacontanol dissolve in small amounts..
    and then add to the water untill ppms match SNOWSTORm's ppm..

ITS IMPORTANT TO DO SMALL AMOUNTS, so you hit that ppm exactly imho..
    Give me 2weeks max and I'll update my gram to galon ratio..

O

ps evrybody report back so we can compare results...

8. I use snowstorm, and have used yellow bottle final,and trifid is what I use now. how exactly do you know snowstorm has triacontanol? if it don't tell ya whats in the bottle. guessing?
    and are you saying you made your own clearex?

9. #9 organicfreak, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    hi friend

Your right these guys will NEVER PUT THIS ON THE BOTTLE... Lol would be buisness suicid IMHO...

Since you can buy 5 grams of triacontrol for under 20$
    Or use alfalfa and make a tea...

Also they make gravity/bushmaster WICH IS ALSO PGR! But these ARE NOT NATURAL LIKE TRIACONTROL...

There made with Chlormequat-Chloride,Paclobutrazol...

Humboldt county own IS BEING SUED FOR USING THESE PRODUCTS AND NOT DISCLOSING THEM...

SO
    If you see the pattern its not RARE EARTH/MAGICAL KELP,BVITAMINS,CITRIC ACID..

IT'S ALL PGR'S...

Now I'm a diy nute guys I MAKE ALL MY OWN NUTES AND SAVE 1000'S$ A YEAR DOING SO...
    The last peice of the puzzle was gravity/snow storm...

So i googled snow storm and triacontrol AND WALLA FOUND MY ANSWERS...

ANOTHER POST OF MINE!!!!!

Oh snap's... did O stumble across gravity's recipe???
    Found this on another site.. guy call's out...

Snow storm: Tricontinol

Bushmaster Chlormequat

Gravity Paclobutrazol

And trust me it sadens me in away cause I was hoping different,but weird thing is I said it earlier right?
    flower dragon by Puting in there direction if used early flower will stop stretch,and promote preflowering,(just like bushmaster stops the strect and promote preflowering)
    and then say to use it @ end of harvest...
    lol just like gravity (if used @ end will harden your buds...)
    THIS IS THE TIP OFF...

just like Agricultural Organics tiped it's hand when puting this:

stimulate the terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants in the same sentence with
    triacontanol...

Read other product's that do the samething..
    THEY JUST LEAVE OUT THE WORD triacontanol...

Well friend is it this simple: maybe these huge yeild's/monsterous grow are nothing more then pgr's?

What scares the hell out of me more is that it sound's like austrialia gov. make you guys declare what is in the bottle.
    Because as I stated earlier the cyco nute website SHOW NOTHING ABOUT FLOWERING C on its website except for feed schedule,but on that same schedule they call out part a and b for being pgr's BUT NOT PART C

But is this because pgr's are used by people cause they feel they leave the plant within 30days.. So of course then week 3-4 is fine they think.. (f.d.a disagrees and this is why ALL STATES WILL SOON BAN THESE PRODUCTS) these products are SYSTEMIC AND CAN STAY IN PLANT FOR A YEAR +

Carcinogenic Pesticides in Medical Marijuana GREAT READ DESCRIBING THIS...

But if I'm telling you to use it 1-2 weeks befor harvest and telling you its Paclobutrazol..
    Would the masses still buy it????? IMHO NO this is why its a CLOSELY GAURDED SCERET

and this is why flowerdragon/gravity can tell you to use in last week
    because THERE NOT DISCLOSSING THE Paclobutrazol/Chlormequat

O

10. I'm not trying to bash but I still don't see the proof is there a link? and stupid ? what r pgrs? go ahead and yell at me if it mention above as I have a life and can't spend hours on the computer. another thing is I was told that gravity is the natural equivalent to big bud. and I buy triffid 4 $27 for 24oz and its supposed to hook up to the hose and treat up to 1500sq ft but I use 2ml per gallon with great results. and its way cheaper then yellow bottle $30 4 300ml.

11. No link just common sense and reading what is out there...

Like I stated EVERY company hides the MAGICAL INGREDIANT...
    Your job (lol guess mine CAUSE "YOU HAVE A LIFE"...) is to read between the lines and not buy there bullshit...

Most claim of magical kelp or rare earth...
    THIS IS A LIE...
    Just like b-vitamins,citric acid,and kelp are lies...

Are these in there? Some probly..

But what you need to look for is WHAT DOES THE PRODUCT DO.....

snow storm = ALOT OF RESIN...

gravity = swell/harden

bushmaster = ALL VERTICAL STRETCH/GROWTH STOPS plants bush's out...

Now when just Agricultural Organics tiped it's hand when puting this:

stimulate the terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants in the same sentence with
    triacontanol...

Read other product's that do the samething..
    THEY JUST LEAVE OUT THE WORD triacontanol...

So basically a hydro store or nute company would say: stimulate the terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants....
    but they would never say they made it with there very own triacontanol...
    Just like cannaboost.. Noone or where even uses these word's BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE PRODUCT DOES...

REMEBER THATS THE TRICK what does the product do!!!!

O

12. Yeah my plants frosted up good with SSU but you need to make sure to raise your lights up as high as possible! Or your plants will fry

13. AS far as gravity,bushmaster,topload,superbud,flower dragon etc..

These are made with Pgr PLANT GROWTH REGULATORS that are in the works of being BANNED IN THE USA

READ READ READ
    Carcinogenic Pesticides in Medical Marijuana

Carcinogenic Pesticides in Medical Marijuana

The industry is sneaking these in and NOW THE FDA IS AWARE so it's only matter of time before there banned everywhere....

The thing with pgrs that stop strecth and boost /harden your bud's is this

1.If you stop the plant from stretching it uses ALL ITS ENERGY PRODUCING shoots/preflowers.
    2.If you use it againg or simular prouducts midway thru bllom you can get LARGE DONKEY DICK BUDS..
    3.And if you use them again @ end they will HARDEN YOUR BUDS...

The reason the nute companies don't come out and say this is

1. They kil resin production (taste,high ,smell) come from resin...THIS IS WHY THEY HAVE YOU USE ALOT of snow storm to counter it...
    But the smell taste and high NEVER COME BACK.. leaving you with alright bud
    2. is carcinginec when smoked. AND COULD CAUSE CANCER.. remeber these are all put on weeks to days be4 harvesting..
    3. you can make your own for few dollars compared to there 120$ quart

I'm experimenting with bap-6,braasilode,ga3 As an alternative to using these poisins

O

14. but again triacontrol is nauturally in alfalfa..
    SO I beleive THis is a SAFE additive to use..
    I like 2ml/gal some like 3ml/gal..

You'll no if you over did it because fan leaves shrival...

O

15. triacontrol is a fantastic additive for growing anything. wasn't aware it was a such a "big secret." it also happens to be stupid cheap on ebay.

regarding how many ppms to use, i run hp aero so everything is scaled back to 20-25% of hydroponic applications, but just 5ppm is effective for me so i figure 25ppm is a safe/effective number to roll with for hydro. i remember reading on another gardening forums (non-mj,) people had success running 100ppms.

16. I've been following this thread quite a bit and I'm subscribing, seeing as how I can't get snowstorm ultra out here, but can easily buy the powdered triacontanol..

At what point do you start using it? And how often. In late veg or early bloom - all the way to the end? Do you use it with every nute watering or with the fresh watering in between?

17. Hey man you still keeping up with this triacontanol experiment?

18. #18 dizzlekush, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
    ok im just going to be 100% honest. you're talking out of your b***hole.

there is no chlormequat chloride in Bushmaster or Gravity. both of these products do contain paclobutrazol however, bushmaster being a half strength sister of gravity (bushmaster around 260ppm PACLO, gravity around 520ppm PACLO). Flowerdragon, Phosphoload, and Superbud are all a Paclobutrazol/Daminozide mix, while Topload is Daminozide only.

i already posted a thread about the subject, complete with laboratory tests of all mentioned products (so we know who's assuming and who's not).

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221650

so its pretty safe to say that you aren't the best at guessing the active ingredients/pgr content in these products. maybe Snow Storm Ultra is Triacontanol. Maybe its Harpin Protien, Chitosan, some Gibberellin, or just plain ol' Potassium Hydroxide. personally i doubt it has any triacontanol due to how the products "benefits" are described, the price (although TRIA isn't too expensive, TRIA products usually are), and the suggested amount of application.

O and Cyco seem to be the only company with full disclosure about the PGR content of their products. im not about to go into Sherlock Holmes mode to find this mystery Cyco Flower C but since Flower A is Paclobutrazol and Flower B is Chlormequat Chloride, i can almost guarantee that IF there are any PGR's in any "flower c" product, they will be daminozide or a daminozide/paclobutrazol combo.

Cyco Flower A & B | cycoflower.com

19. DUDE THIS GUY HAS BEEN BLOWING THE WHISTLE ABOUT PGR RIDLE PRODUCTS BEFOR YOU AND ME...
    READ FOR YOURSELF HE HAS THE LAB RESULTS FOR ALL THESE PRODUCTS posted here

Flower Dragon Additive

As you so eliquintly put it I'M just have an ass hole that speaks....

againg the 2 ingredients found in snow storm is
    triacontrol
    jasmic acid (SAME INGREIDENT IN PURPLE MAX)they just combined snow storm and purple max into SNOWSTORM ULTRA..
    just like a.n combined sugar leaf + carboload = budcandy

also fyi cyco c just like gravity is Paclobutrazol

and if you could read my point was they where hiding this fact in cyco c..
    why you ask
    cause there is no way in fuck people would use Paclobutrazol 2-3 weeks prior to harvest....

NOT TO BE SHERLOCK HOLMES rather to understand if I was poisioning MYSELF OR MY PATIENTS...

cycocel is the refered method by most due to it doesnt kill resin production
    like Paclobutrazol
    HENCE WHY THEY MADE SNOW STORM IN 1ST PLACE.. TO FIX WHAT THEY BROKE(RESIN PRODUCTION)

so again read read read save the insults for your dog they HAVE NO PLACE ON THIS FORUM...

O

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 organicfreak, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
    hahahaha then you quote all g-low info but direct EVERY1 HERE to go read your POST....
    hahahahahhahhhaah.... WHAT ALL YOUR HARD WORK YOUVE PUT INTO THIS study NEEDS TO BE ACKNOWLEDGES?

again i had to put the ingredients toghter from several sources
    and YES WHEN CYCO comes right out and admit

part a = cycocel
    and part b = Paclobutrazol

also another forum guy call out

bushmaster cycocel
    gravity Paclobutrazol
    SNOWSTORM triacontrol

Then on a major hydroponic supplier internet site there was a product that INCREASED RESIN production. lol beside magical kelp/rare earth THEY MENTIONED THey used "SPECIALLY MADE TRIACONTROL" hahah LIARS just same stuff we all use its from CHINA..

So you put it all together MAKES ALOT of sense when you MAKE YOUR OWN NUTRIENTS and understand the golden rule

THAT ALL NUTRIENT COMPANY LIE...
    THEY ALL USE THE SAME INGREIDENTS,AND THERE ALL BOUGHT IN BULK FROM CHINA....

They then use forums/magazine and avertize there propaganda
    which is
    WE HAVE THIS SPECIAL PRODUCT YOU MUST USE IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESFULL...
    and We weNt high and low to find magical kelp /rare earth,and our chemist have been doing tis for 50yrs...

hahah fucking lieing snakes After 1 thing OUR $$$$$$$$$$$$

THEN WOULDNT YOU KNOW IT.
    YOU READ G-LOW'S NEW FLOWER DRAGON POST.
    WHERE HE LIST ALL THE INGREIDENTS...
    THAT WHERE DONE @ A LAB FOR 1000'S OF $

and now come talk shit to me for NO REASON......
    i Posted to my best knowledge what i new where were u?
    now some1 else does the work and its your job to go set things straight?????

And what was i wrong about bushmaster I said cycocel AND INSTEAD ITS Paclobutrazol
    STILL A PGR AND IMHO NO GARDEN SHOULD BE USING PGR'S FOR MEDICATION....

o

• Like Like x 1