HELP PLEASE.. can i grown indoors and transplant outdoors

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by johnnythc, Dec 10, 2009.

1. my question is can i grow my plants indoors to achieve the hight wanted then transplant them outdoors for flowering if i can how is it possible.. please help me out i appreciate ur help alot.. and are trainwreck and medical cannabis good for outdoors.. thanks for ur help..

2. Um well I wouldnt suggest transplant outdoors unless if you live in South Florida right now, but either way You could, I would just make sure you indoor conditions are the same as the outddor, i.e same light time, relatively same humdiity and temperature. And I would either just place them outside in their pot that they are in now, or dig a deep hole and put good soil out there so you dont flower in shitty soil.

3. thanks for ur answer.. one more thing if i have them indoors 24 hours light then bring them to 18 and gradually reduce them to 12 then place them out side it will be perfect right... what kind of fertilizers would u recomend for the plants outdoors.. i want something good but common for lots of plants..

4. never done this myself, but all the grow videos that talk about transplanting from indoors to outdoors tell you to do it slowly. sit them in the window for a day. then open the window for a few hours. then let the plants heal. then take outside for few hours and then back in. slowly acclimate the plants to the outdoors over the course of a few days.

its got something to do with the plants not being strong enough to survive the adjustment.

hope that helps.

5. It happens all the time with regular plants :) Use something for the transplant shock such as a heavy watering with a light B1 mix. Will the lighting outside be fallish (12/12) where you are?

6. up north we do it all the time, I do it most often without a "buffer" period to get them adjusted but it certainly pays off if you do get a few hours in the sun here and there before the transplant. all our babies are around long enough to top and the top is a new clone. as soon as they start to grow good where they got topped out they go. about 1ft. tall with 4 branches or so is perfect for me.