got trim?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by pgrowsoul, Aug 1, 2009.

1. #1 pgrowsoul, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    Chlorophyll...More Like Borophyll! [​IMG]

So I just gave my girlfriend and haircut in preparation for ScrOGing......
    [​IMG]
    and if your like me you weep just a little on the inside when you have to cut those beautiful supple plant part off. So there I was thinking hey, why don't you give a little back you cruel heartless bastard!
    So I came up with this. It's simple and I'm sure people have done it before but what the hey, I'm kinda bored and have nothing better to do other than get high and talk about how I grow weed. Sigh.
    Cut that shit up real good in sumthin, I used a baby food jar. Cover in a layer of distiled Di-Hydrogen Mon-Oxide approx. twice as deep as the vegitave matter. Then shake that shit like a Britsh nanny holding an infant. You can let it sit around for a while but I just did like 10 minutes with a lot of shaking and it got pretty loaded with nutrients and juicey organics, yummy.
    Then you can pour it through the filters into a cup or what have you. Then ring the crap out of it to get every last morsle.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The result, a bright green liquid mix of labile and refractory matterial. It actually smells really good, like wheatgrass and sweetness. I tasted a little and it tastes good too. I wouldnt recomend this if your hydro or chem grower. I put molasses in my ferts, could be why the sweetness. Your plants will love it, your bacteria will love it and you will love it, gaaaaaaroooonteed!
    [​IMG]
    I like this method for 5 reasons
    1. It puts back any stored nutrients that are in the plants phloem, xylem and vacuoles and its in or close to the Red Field ratios that the plants are using (sweet!).
    2. Increase natural sugar content in soil, Bacteria freakin love this and trust me, eespecially if your and indoor soil grower like me, your plants health is 85% dependent on your bacterial community.
    3. Cellulose and membrane material is comparitively resistant to bacterial degradtion. So any of the loose chloroplasts and veg matter should act as little time bombs of nutrient and carbon release. I'm not talking weeks here, just over 3 or 4 days.
    4. It adapts itself to grow size. If you only have 2 plants like me, you can only take so many cuttings and produce that much juice. If your growing a shit-lotta-ScrOG, you have a shit-lotta trim and make a shit-lotta juice!
    5. It solves the "what tha fuck is I gonna do with all this trim" problem. You don't want that shit found in your trash can. On a larger grow I once clogged the plumbing trying to get rid of some trim down the dispose-all. That sucked!

Anyways, Ive never done this before so I'll let ya'll know if for some off chance it causes my plants to shrivle up and die....but Im pretty sure this is a safe bet.:smoking:

2. sweet! my larger plant grew about half an inch in 6 hours after adding the juicey green slurry! Smaller one stepped it up a notch too!