Bubbleponics questions

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by boodizz06, Jan 15, 2009.

1. #1 boodizz06, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    So i just got a stealth bubbleponics kit and i already messed some shit up.. first off I did rinse my rocks. How bad is it that i didnt do that?

also I read somewhere that you shouldnt turn your lights on until 5 or 6 days after setting it up. I did germinate my seeds before putting them into the cubes though and turned my lights on right away.. only one has sprouted so far

2. I dont think the fact that you didnt rinse your rock will harm your grow. As for the lights, once the seed sprouts, it needs light. If you wait 5 or 6 days to turn on the lights, you may have nothing left to turn them on for. I personally think its better to get the plant established (at least a couple sets of leaves) before putting it in the bucket.

3. You're a-ok... however, one thing I'd highly recommend - Grow your seeds in soil. Once they mature clone em and flower the plants in soil, keeping the clones.

When you know which ones are males, kill them and their clones.
    Take the female clones and THEN use your hydro.

It is an absolute waste to use Dro/Nutes/pH UP/Down/etc - for 50 days on a plant only to find out she's a HE.

Save your cash brother for the plants that really need it. :)

4. thanks thats a good idea