First grow/hydro/5 strains/co2/1000w veg/1800w flower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Arnold420, Nov 4, 2008.

1. This is my first grow, and journal.
    All feminized
    Hydro strains- Advanced Nutrients
    Jacky White
    Delahaze

Soil strains- Foxfarm
    Jacky White
    Delahaze
    Arjan's Haze
    Ice Cream
    Some random

These will all be grown veg till flower in my flower room. I have 3x 600w air cooled lights. MH for veg and HPS for flower. RO WATER

I will clone every plant and put those in my veg room. When all of my plants are harvested i will pick the best pheno's then go back to the clones that i took from those best pheno's and make them mothers. I will stick with two strains. Once i get a round of all stable clones going i will flower the moms and just clone from the clones until i want to switch strains.

I have 12 hydro and 12 soil in between.

Both my veg and flower room have(50gal res) 12 site 3 1/2gal ebb and grow bucket system.4x4 rockwool cubes with Hydroton. Both rooms have co2 controllers/monitors, humidifiers/dehumidifiers, mylar walls, ac/heat if needed, autodosers, and fans. Veg room has 1x1000w MH, flower room has 3x 600w (all air cooled).

Plan on having 4' plants at harvest. I will veg 4 to 6 weeks with a little LST. I just started the bending 2 days ago.

Hope you enjoy!

2. Sounds like a serious set up bro .....
    Can we get some pictures ???

EazyGreen ...........:D:smoking:

3. Suffered 2 weeks shock (no growth) do to feeding to soon. They started showing growth so i added co2 then they took off. Med Grow 071.jpg

Med Grow 072.jpg

Med Grow 073.jpg

Med Grow 074.jpg

4. Some more

Attached Files:

5. Few more

Attached Files:

6. This is quite the first grow! Everything looks really well planned and the plants look healthy. Good luck to you, I'll keep my eye on this one.

7. thanks for tuning in guys

8. Plants look amazing, love how short and wide they are. Thats gonna be a lot of buds can't wait!

+rep

9. Thanks bro

10. more pics..

Attached Files:

11. Sorry gotta do two at a time this computer sucks

12. ..............

Attached Files:

13. .......................

Attached Files:

14. ...................

Attached Files:

15. ..................

Attached Files:

16. This is easily the most badass grow I've seen in quite awhile.

That it's also a first grow and being done well only makes it that much more remarkable. You have a guru or someone helping you out?

17. Thanks for the kind words.

All on my own bro. I always loved to blaze, and always wanted to grow my own. Had a few friends that were growing (organically in soil) and i took some advise here and there (the basics).That was years ago. I then met someone that told me about the medical marijuana program. At first it seemed to good to be true because i love mj. I saved and studied for about a year, and in Feb i was introduced to my first patient(stoked). By May i had my card, then i added one patient so i have a 24 plant limit. I also want to be my own caregiver, soon i will try to get a dr signature for my back pains. When i was researching, i learned alot then got interested in hydro. I figured i might as well go all out since i'm legal, so i blew a shit load of money and bought all the right equipment. The funny thing is at first everyone seemed to be hating on me telling me i was wasting my money. Do to the straight year of research i had done i had confidence in myself and said screw it. In my eyes i realize all the expensive equipment isn't going to make me the best grower, but it sure will be easier to get good results.

18. looks really nice arnold!

how far into veg are they?

19. Thanks for stopn in
    They are two weeks into veg and they got shocked for almost two weeks when they were seedlings, i fed them to soon. They are five weeks from seed

20. amazing!:eek: sub-scribed!!!

peace:D