hey when should I start feed autoflower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by eddiee2423, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I have these nutes [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Recipe-Success-Starter-Fertilizer-Kit/dp/B0001XGP32]Amazon.com: Recipe for Success Starter Fertilizer Kit: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]
    and fox farm soil

veg is about 17 days. I have the feeding chart just not sure when to start with an autoflower

2. As a general rule of thumb, treat them as seedlings for the first couple of weeks. By the end of week 3 most begin to flower. They have extremely brief veg periods.

You should also be cautious with your nutrient ratios, especially for an auto. Start feeding at 1/4 recommended strength, and gradually increase to about 1/2.

So, you can kick her some veg nutrients now, and then when she shows signs of flower (which will happen in a few days), you can switch over to that.

3. Solid advice. Less is more with auto's

4. #4 paulj3, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    i dont have enough $ to buy nutes for my autflower right now, molasses would be ok ?

5. Molasses is not a nutrient, what it does is provide food for the beneficial bacteria that help the roots absorb nutrients.