how long until plant shows it sex???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by deege88, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I am cumin into week 2 of flowering and still no sign if its male or female how long more until it shows???..

Attached Files:

2. if Its been two weeks and no signs yet your probably looking at a beutiful babby girl!! Males show signs pritty quickly!

3. Cool thanks dude,i really hope its female cause if its a male ive just wasted the last 9 weeks of my life lol!!!..

4. Thanks man that was very helpful!!!

5. No problem man, inspect her real close you might find a pistol or two growing about now usually 2-3 weeks. males usually start showing pritty quickly if its been two weeks and nothing yet, I would say your chances are looking good!.

6. i think that last thanks was for monkey's thread... but its ok... you did good too...

7. FYI, if you don't see sex yet you aren't in "flowering" yet. Flowering is a plant life cycle stage, not a timer setting.

8. That is a very sativa plant. If you're not the patient type, I would find an indica. It could flower for 12 weeks or longer.

9. ...First, Make sure you are doing a 12/12 light cycle...meaning the plant gets no light for 12 hours.

10. Its a male little balls are showing..cant beleave it,ive just wasted the last 10 weeks im gonna go mad couldn't be boderd doin it al over again waste of time jus gonna buy myself some much easyr!!!

11. Try to stress it to make it Hermie?

Wow, well that suck man ! /:

Try to buy Fem. seeds :x?

12. [quote name='"Formal"']Try to stress it to make it Hermie?

Wow, well that suck man ! /:

Try to buy Fem. seeds :x?[/quote]

How or what will i do to stress it??

I can see little balls forming but then i can see little hairs aswell im just gonna leave it for a few days an see what happens..

I thought i bought fem seeds but looked at the packet and it says on the back remove all male seeds..so just gonna wait few more days and im just gonna go back to the shop and buy fem seeds!!!im really pissed of tho lol..