Good possible cabinet?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Granfalloon, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Just wondering what everyones thoughts are on this as a possible grow cabinet.

Target:4-Door Pantry - White

This will be my first attempt at growing so I have literally nothing. This cabinet would be my first purchase for the project. I figure its a decent price for its size so it might be a good choice, Anyway let me know what you think.

2. Thanks for the link man I will definitely check out those journals. As far as size of the grow I was only planning on 2 plants, 3 at the most. Thanks again!

3. Looks wat to thin in those images, it would be fine for a small Indica, maybe a auto flowering strain but Indica's are real bushy so if your going to do it i suggest you use a Auto flowering strain

4. i was thinking 2 sativa... tall and skinny... that is the way my lemon skunk grows.

5. Yea its depth is only about 14 inches. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and build a custom box I guess...

6. that would be the best option. i am a carpenter so it was easy. if you can, build your own. much more sturdy.

7. None of the links work :confused:

8. if you can go as big as 4X4 feet. that will give you more than enough room. and you can just make it look like a closet. if you don't fill it with plants, you will have room for tools and materials. then if you decide to grow a little more, you won't need to build again.

file not found on links

9. Ok thanks guys!! I don't know why the links aren't working, when I type them into the box and preview the post the url gets changed to some grasscity error url. Anyway I'll just tell you all what they are. I'm ordering from "The Attitude Seed Bank" and the two kinds of seeds are

(Royal Queen Seeds - White Widow Feminized)
    Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica / Sativa
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Unknown Hybrid
    Flowering Time : Medium, Long
    Outdoor Harvest : October
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : 15-20%
    Characteristics : Hazey and white species

(Sagarmatha Seeds - Northern Lights #9 Feminized)
    Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Northern Lights x White Widow x Durban
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : N/A
    Height : Short
    THC Level : Medium
    Characteristics : fat chunky nugs can be expected.