Wtf is wrong!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tonerboner, Aug 24, 2011.

1. #1 tonerboner, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    K sorry for so many post but i dont have any one to talk about this to so gc help me out please!!! All was fine until a couple days ago all the leaves started to droop. Help gc if not im going to chop. Preforming flush as we type lol
    Pic:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bump help!!!

3. if it did not dry out... (just assuming you wouldn't be asking if it was something that simple) i would have to say either root rot... maybe too much water or salt in the soil... can happen with a lot of acid rain, well water, fertilizers and lots of stuff.. if it is salt or too much nutes, flushing will make a big difference within an hour or two. if it is a root problem.. not much you can do. i would wait a couple of days. if it doesn't get better, start plucking leaves off and get ready for a harvest within a week. listen to what everybody else has to say too because i am not 100%. good luck

4. Heyy, I read on Sensi forum that nitrogen deficiencies are common at the harvesting stage.... Awesome buds, man!

5. #5 Thatguythatgrows, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    its not a nitrogen deficiency

*edit* though it looks like it has that too, thats just not an issue and not causing her to be so sad. notice the yellow leaves... lack of nitrogen... mine always do that at the end.

6. looks over watered.....let it dry 2-3-4 days no water

7. Cant be over waterd. Its been 5 days since her last feeding. Im just flushing today and harvesting in 1 maybe 2 weeks

8. I would give it some LITFA. How close are you to the chop?

9. Wats that? I just flushed for harvest in a week or so

10. :D Leave it the fuck alone. If your a week away from the chop, don't worry about it.

11. the plant looks root bound. depending on how many weeks you have left, i would transplant/ trim the roots. This should fix the problem and the plant should bounce back.

only need to trim like a half inch of the bottom most soil off, and re pot. :)

Evil :smoke:

12. Yea lol thats what im planning on doing. And how can it be rootbound its in a 5 gal and is 2" under 3'? When i flushed it looked much better in a matter of minutes. Maybe 1 hr before it was standing up. I flush now how long before i chop? I know to wait for amber trichs but the scope i have is a jewlers loop anseems i can really see them clearly i guessed that the wereclear to moslty milky. Help i hope my next ones are better

13. i think the best time to harvest is when the trichs are half milky half amber.

14. See the problem is i can tell if they are milky or clear this 30x sucks lol but i think they look all milky so ima give them a week to ten days. Then chop

15. if TRI turning amber ur loosing potency milkys the best

16. #17 Skunky Monkey, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    No you usually harvest when the trichs turn amber 50% amber 50% cloudy.

17. do your research on The Tri .....milky is peak of harvest time

18. jorge cervantes ...jack H...and hightimes..... read read read

19. I think this is a huge matter of opinion when it come's to growing, most growers like to let some of there trichome's turn amber not all but some, as i said before this is a HUGE matter of opinion in the growing world :D

Harvesting when your trichomes are cloudy will give you more of a head rush energetic high

Harvesting when most trichomes are amber will gove you more of a couch lock high

Harvesting when you have a 50/50 mix of cloudy and amber trichomes will give you a body high and a head high this is my preffered time to harvest so as you can see it's all up to the growers preference of bud, some like there bud to give them a heavy couch lock high and some don't. :)