Can I still prune

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RobH1954, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Started plants about the first week of May,and they are ready to go over the fence.I have pruned them 3 times, and I was wondering if it is too late to prune them again?What is a good pruning schedule on outdoor growing in the Ohio Valley?

2. Pruning is good, in veg anyway. Don't prune after you put them in flower or if outside, not after they start to flower...that's really about it.

3. Im gonna sound dumb- but when are you for sure your in flowering stage-or veg stage???

4. do they have buds on em..do any have seeds..your in flower if they been running since may....can you post pictures...and in flower..you can either suppercrop or tie the plant over

5. Dont prune it any more this season. You know for sure when you are in flowering stage when you see flowers.

6. When you see little white hairs growing out of it. Pistils. Boy plants make balls on a stick and girl plants produce the hairs to collect the pollen.

7. well hes some pics?femmes?I dunno- flowering- I dunno

Attached Files:

8. Still Vegetating.

9. Yep, what MG420 said, but you're very close to pre-flowering. (Within a couple of weeks is my guess.)

10. well can I trim her back???If so how far???

11. Depends what you are going for, you can do as much, or as least trimming as you want to do according to the way you want your plant to be. It's really up to you. Just don't trim when it's going to flower.

12. #13 RobH1954, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Ok one of them is showing there stuff-I think-loooks like balls on a stick-male-this sucks-The one thing I wanted from this experment was to produce enough for the year-
    Ok should I let this one go-can he -I think its a he-be used for slum hash?or yank him out?can he be smoked?should he live?
    Look at the pics and advise...please

13. You left out the pics again - makes it a bit hard to look at them. My eyes aren't what they once were.

14. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

15. Yank the male, useless as shit unless you make seeds. Look into fimming, it's less of an impact on the plant and really adds to the side branching.

16. sorry

Attached Files: