Help please idk what to do

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wcwresler01, May 1, 2011.

1. Hey gc, so i was just told yesterday i have to leave for a week and no one will b able to water or move my lights up so and amazing ideas on a slow iragation system and how high should i move my lights up please help id hate to loose my girls

2. move them up pretty high and make sure they have plenty of water

ask a trusted friend to watch them??

3. i don't trust any one around them im usin cfl's and i don't want the plant to stretch how high should i move them up for a safe distance not to burn or stretch to much thanks for the quick reply i leave Wednesday and found out yesterday scared

4. Move the light up about a foot. Get an old milk jug, attach a drip line to it and you should be all set. :smoke:

5. what do u mean drip line iv never heard of this?????

6. yah more info on the drip line , but i doubt she will stretch too much bro , Move um up a foot and use the drip line and your good to go

7. Fill up your milk jug with water, get some 1/4" airline tubing, attach your tubing to the milk jug, and let gravity take over. One gallon of water at a slow drip rate should last for a week.

8. where do you attach the line?

9. The easiest way is to just take the lid off and push the line through the handle of the milk jug all the way to the bottom, or you can drill a hole in the lid or top of the jug somewhere. I'll rig one up real quick and take some photos. :smoke:

10. See how I just stuck the tube down the handle to hold it in place? All you have to do is make sure the milk jug is on a shelf above the plants so the siphon will work. You might have to tie a loose knot in the line to restrict the waterflow a tad.
    [​IMG]

11. #12 wcwresler01, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
  12. Whats stopping someone from watering like this all the time?

13. You could, But I prefer to let my plants dry out a little between waterings. :smoke:

14. would half strength fish emulsion would nute burn?? if this being all thats feed

15. its organic fertalizer but i dont wanna burn my plants