Wild Herb in my lawn!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smawrpg, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Found this growing on the side of my house!!!!
    You should have seen my face
    Got a couple grams of some dank on it visible trichomes and everything.
    I think it may be from throwing my seeds out my window, but man that is a stretch as the window isn't really too close to the grow location.

[​IMG]

Too bad its december and the plant seems to be in rough shape otherwise I would continue to let her grow. :(

2. Woah! That's insane! A few GRAMS? You're one lucky motha!

3. So you just found a mature female plant flowering in your yard?

4. Daaam I would've lit up brighter than all the Christmas lights on my block combined.

Lucky :)

5. LOL, man, that seed got there somehow =) But if its been there long enough to veg and flower..... how fucking often do you check your lawn? lol.

6. ^^^no doubt

7. hahaaha bad ass!

8. lol I it was behind this big ass pine tree in my behind my garden so you have to walk all the way to the side of the house to see it. It also was mixed in with a couple random weeds.

But final count was 2 grams. Its in the process of drying right now so it may go down a bit. Can't wait to try it out.

9. well it got me high after 2 weeks of drying.

10. lmao sick...some people have all the luck man. :smoke:

11. only 2 grams of maybe upper mids but your right i am not complaining.

12. 2 weeks of drying but you just posted that you found it! lol Its always better when you know where it came from and grown etc. amazing man have any pics of the nugs ( although you pry smoked it all lol)

13. Maybe a bird shit it out....:D

14. id be scouring my yard for any more. dont need to be advertising. nice find