I have about 4 feet total of grow space including room for lights, so im considering either LST or ScrOG.
The setup includes:
- A cabinet: painted white in the grow chamber part, and sealed with foam tape
- 2 x 10.5 in. Reflector( i don't know the technical term for it)
- 2 x 26 watt CFL's 6500K, 3600 lumens combined (in one of the reflectors)
- 1 x 68 watt CFL 2700K, 4200 lumens (in the other reflector)
- Miracle Grow Organic Potting soil(all i could find in the middle of winter)
- 2 pots
- Little gadget that measures temp and humidity and tells me Hi/Low for the day
- 21-18-21 fertilizer(i think made for tomatoes?)
- I still need a little fan but cant find one anywhere...
I moisented the soil, and dug a hole in the middle about 1/2" deep and then planted 3 seeds in one pot (Pot A), root facing down, and 2 in the other(Pot . (I plan on choosing the best looking plant out of each pot and pulling out the others.)
I placed Pot B seeds under the reflector with 2 6500K lights in it a couple inches over the soil, and placed Pot A under the reflector with 1 2700K light.
I know 6500K is best for vegitative groth and seeds, but i dont have the money to buy more of them right now plus another 2700K light for flowering, but i should soon, so im going to let them go for now.
- My grow space is about 2 x 1.5 x 4 feet (WxDxH), is this enough room for a 2 plant ScrOG grow?
- Will POT A grow fine under a 2700K for a couple weeks?
- Is it possible to use these lights all the way from seeds to Harvesting?