A Hermie totally pollinated my females

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by maverick90, May 30, 2008.

1. IS seed bud any good? The buds look fat and covered with trichomes. The pollination event occurred mid flowering like week 4 I think. I didnt catch it until week 6. Is my crop ruined or will it still be ok???

I know from experience I have had bag weed with a seed or two smoke fine...but I think my crop is more heavily seeded.

2. im pretty sure you cant smoke it...

3. Why couldnt you smoke it?!?!
    Pick out the seeds and smoke that shit, thats the only way you'll know.
    But I've heard that plants go into seed production and kinda stop with the THC production, but I'm not sure.

4. everyone has smoked pot with seeds in it
    and if u had not ur either rich or never smoked pot

5. My sweeth tooth grow came from a seed i found in the bud, it was hell good strong taste it was so chill. the only con i can see from this is you get less bud with seeds then you would have with out seeds

6. That hard work has to pay off somehow, no?

7. Weed where I come from always has seeds. That is becuse if you don't grow yourself, you buy outdoor weed from hidden fields and the females always get polinated. Ofcourse you can smoke it! Just pick out the seeds, rumor has it the are bad for your manhood if you smoke them :eek: The negative is that some of the energy will go into seed production and the buds won't be as big. But as you said they are a decent size already full of THC ;)