using organic blooming fert

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by koolaidacidlove, Aug 20, 2007.

1. I just got some organic fert, its fish bone meal, alfalfa, kelp(seaweed) feathers and not sure what else. I use fish emusation(sp) for veg but used chemicals for flowering in the past but I wanted to try some organic. The organic breaks down way slower though correct? And doesnt need to be applied very often? Im thinking I give it its dose of organics that break down slowly and give it chemicals lightly every few waterings... If this is correct let me know. Oh and the ferts Dr. Earths organic 8 and pics of my grow are in outdoor, peace

from the label A superior blend of fish bone meal, feather meal, mined potassium sulphate, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, humic acid, seaweed extract, beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae. Dr. Earth benefits include: Contains seven champion strains of soil building microbes, ecto & endo mycorrhizae. Dr. Earth has more natural available phosphorous and is an excellent Winter Plant Food. Use to feed all plants to promote bigger and more abundant buds, blooms, and fruits.