Any chances of some plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by haz3y, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Today I planted 3 seeds I found in my bag in my front yard. I dug up some soil into about a 1' by 1' square. I put 1" holes in the ground in 3 spots across the plot. I placed them in the holes and put loose soil over it and then watered each one a bit.

Also down at the local pond I planted a seed I found in one of my bags in another little plot I made and I watered it after I put it in some dug up soil.

Any chances these seeds can produce plants?

2. yea man....u prlly will go and lok in a few days and have 4 plants about an inch tall....

if i was u, i would get those outa the front yard tho.....

3. I'm not sure if it'll happen that quick, might take a week or more to poke out considering they weren't germinated first. But sure why not, you may get lucky and they all sprout. However it's getting late for this season, might not get the yield you're hoping for.

4. Not really looking for that much of a yield, just enough of one so I can learn the basics in time for next year's season when I plant some dank strain seeds.

5. Then I say fingers crossed, good luck and pray for females!

6. Used to rent a house from my bro, and we smoked on the porch. We would just throw seeds out infront of the porch, then one day I looked and had like 12 little plants growing. So we killed off 8 and let the others do their thing. Wasnt really lookin to do much or get anything since it was his house and didnt want to get him in trouble. They ended up growing damn near 3 ft tall with no attention givin to them, and had 3 females. We got some OK buds off of 'em but we cut them early because of paranoia.