question about minimum veg time and flowering heights

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sp4, Jun 29, 2007.

1. about 2 years ago, i did my first indoor/outdoor grow (vegged indoor, flowered out). everything went well and i got my first taste of "good genetics"...

so....i recently moved into a new apartment and i have roommates for the first time in a while. although they all know that i smoke bud, i don't know how they would feel about me growing it.

my dealers are coming through with good mids/highs at good prices. however, i do miss growing....and i miss the taste and feel of "designer bud". (most of the bud that my dealer sells me he has no idea what it is...and all pretty generic...probably bagseed)

i still have alot of seeds left over from when i grew last time and i was wondering if its possible to do a "mini-grow". i don't really care that much about yield. all i really want to do is have fun growing again and get a little bit at the end to enjoy. i currently have a few white rhino, aurora indica, ak47, and c99 seeds.

yes...i do know if i don't veg them for a long time...my yield will suck. however, at this point in time i don't really care about wasting seeds (since i have a good bit of them saved up) or getting a big yield. i'd be perfectly happy getting a quarter off each plant so i could have a tackle box filled with different strains ;P

i plan on growing pretty stealth with CFLs since i don't really feel like dealing with HPS or MH at the moment. what would be the shortest veg time i could do before putting the plants into flower? whats the shortest height i could get if i LST?

thanks in advance

2. Shortest Veg time would be NO veg time. 12/12 from seed bro!
    Shortest height with LST...umm depends on genetics and all, but pretty damn short.
    There were a few journal threads where guys had their plants looking like a bucket of buds...where the buds were only about 6 inches above pot height.

Here look at squidgey's journal; http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/136250-1st-grow-n00b-hydro-white-russian.html

Talk about low hu!?

GL bro,
    IslandMon