Day 35 | Blue Dream | Flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DTDLegalGrow, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Check out the progress on my baby!!! I'm at day 35 and I couldn't be happier with how this scrog is panning out. What do you guys/gals think? Any suggestions would always be appreciated :)

2x2 tent
    250 hps/mh
    Roots organic soil
    5gal pot
    Ionic bloom
    Ionic boost
    Floralicious plus
    Cal mag
    Sweet raw

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409198561.544098.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409198575.094756.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409198595.396440.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409198609.264060.jpg

Keep growing till the wheels fall off!!!

2. looks good, good job. im thinking  I chopped a blue dream around  day 62, ur getting there

3. high! looks great! have you thought about stripping the fan leaves. i run multipul 250s. i ran a side by side test stripped one and not the other. they where exact clones, the stripped one 20% more bud. sounds weird but it works lets more light penitrait  though to lower buds means weight! day 35 is perfect for indicas.i saw buds swell faster and with more trics, it works for me. be safe. the more you grow the more know!

4. Day 35 starting when you flip the lights or see signs of sex? Ive never heard flower being that fast.

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

5. I had my days a little off.. The pics are from day 33 from flipping the switch :) lights were flipped on July 27th

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409374801.213554.jpg

7. Looking lovely and frosty! 

[​IMG]

8. Beautiful!! I grew the HSO version last summer, one of my favorites.

9. Thanks dude!

10. #10 UpAndComer, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    dont trim when your in flower thats stupid if the plant made leaves there it wanted them there for a reason so it could get the light. You got to realise that its all well and good to get rid of fan leaves to let light in but that 1 leaf had more food in it for the bud than what the light could of givin it when you trim in flower your stunting growth for a few days a few days means everything in flowering.... when you cut leaves off the root mass is already made to support that growth so if you cut it off the growth in roots will stop till the leaves catch up... your doing yourself absolutely no favours trimming leaves do some research on it sure fuck around in veg andtrim and do what ever you like but the second your in fowering you want every day to be optimum as possible for your girls taking its vital food sources in the leaves that it has stored for the reason of fattening the buds then you go and cut them off hindering yourself for a few precious days in flowering.... also do that same test atleast 20 times over before telling people to do it themselves you doing it that once and it working that once isnt enough to go on word to the wise dont do something just because someone tell you to do your own research and make your own mind up based on your own common sence so much bull shit that aint even real floating around in these forums that will throw beginners fr loops 

11. Im running blue dream right now too man I love this strain! So frosty!

12. It grows like a machine dude!!! Let's see some pics :)

13. hey this is to upandcomer just how new are you to growing any body who has grown outside or inside knows to lollie pop,that is done so the tops recv more nuits. what im talking about is the same. your thery of growing is from someone who has never grown this plant before. because if you had you would know that deleafing is a great way to increase yield. iwould like thank you for making your self look stupid so no one else had to do it for you

No single method applies equally to all strains and phenotypes. A canopy that is clogged with leaf will benefit from defoliation, a canopy that is mostly bud will not. You did an experiment with one strain, lol.

15. high! this is to the haters. this site and this topic is to teach newbies, the tried and the new. to think not to drone on and on! remember the topic was suggestions! deleafing is not a new tech it is tried and true. i gave 1 example.my research is 17 different strains all hybrids started from reg seeds grown out to find females and to find mothers. when i said it will increase wt. i mean it! try it or dont. just remember the more you grow the more you know!

16. Day 47! I'm getting excited as all bloody hell :) :) :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410406938.340921.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410406949.706966.jpg

17. Beautiful. What breeder? I have some HSO BD I absolutely can't wait to run next grow

18. I got the seeds from LivWell in denver. They make the seeds themselves and the plant is Blue Dream/CBD 3:1. Idk where they originally sourced their plants from but they did a good job! Lol It has been crazy to watch the progression over the last two or three weeks :)

19. Is it day 47 from seed or start of flowering

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Start of flower my man.