accidently left tent open

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nonfiction, Nov 6, 2013.

1. light are on from 7pm-7am every night, i woke up at 11 something with tent half open, it's been 3 weeks flowering, should i expect seeds? if so, do i garbage grow and start over or just try to pick off the seeds or what?

2. You mean like outside light was getting in your tent for about 4 hours? Sorry really high just clarifying for myself lol....but you will be fine I've made that mistake before plenty o times and never had one hermie from it. You wont even notice anything imo

3. are you serious?

yes the sun rise woke up and probably was bouncing through the open part of tent.... you dont think i'll get hermies? what do i do inorder to get hermies then? :S i thought 1 situation like just hapened was all it took to ruin crops hell i almost just spent 100$ on the secret jardin kit which is esentially a lock and screen haha dryer

4. Dont let it keep happening, you will most likely be fine.

5. One time shouldn't hurt, just don't make it a habit. I'd wager that the majority of hermed plants are a result of lousy genetics bred by waterheads in a hurry to sell their seeds.