Dr Greenthumbs Freedom 35-A plant that finishes in 35 days!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dr Gruber, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Coming soon from Dr Greenthumb is a plant that finishes flower in 35 days. As a medical grower this could be the answer to my problems. I grow mostly from seed and with plant counts and weight limits its hard to keep a perpetual garden going for me. Doc is going to let me be the first to test them and they should be available in the fall for everyone else. I should have them in a few days and will start up a journal then.
    I'm really excited about this because I have someone very close to me that could really benefit from this one as a patient.

Here's what Doc had to say about it...............

"Is the world ready for a 35 day indoor plant? Hope so, because we're coming out with one in the Fall. Freedom 35 has fully globular, milky trichomes with stacked calyx formation and is harvestable at 35 days of flowering with potency equivalent to Urkel or Sour Diesel. At 45 days she's as done as she can be with OG-like potency and maybe then some. Wonderful caramel taste too."

2. very exciting

3. Are you going to keep a GC journal, or a journal for Dr. Greenthumb? And could you let us know in this thread when you start the journal so I can keep up with it? I'm really interested in this.

4. I will do the journal here and I will let you know when I get it going....thanks.

5. Autoflowering?

6. #6 Dr Gruber, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012

Nope...it will stay in veg as long as you want it to. As a matter of fact, Doc says it can be as big as i want it to be but once i make the switch it will go straight into flower and wont get much bigger.

7. [quote name='"Dr Gruber"']

Nope...it will stay in veg as long as you want it to. As a matter of fact, Doc says it can be as big as i want it to be but once i make the switch it will go straight into flower and wont get much bigger.[/quote]

Awesome! You know what they will be charging for seed?

8. Dear God...my weed boner is so hard...

I can only imagine you're sacrificing something for the flowering time though..

9. You don't have to sacrifice anything for quicker flower, it's just genetics. Kids who have growth spurts early middle school as opposed to kids who have a spurt when they are twenty don't really seem to have any noticeable sacrificial qualities. It's quite possible that it's just been bred into the plant to do it's job faster.

It's kind of interesting. I'd totally be in to give it a go. I hate my 10 week strains, they drag on forever. They are wonderful, but I'm unsure if it's even worth when you can have another strain to finish so quickly.

I have two strains that are 45-55 day flowering periods in right now, and I'm anxious to see quality up against my 10 weekers. Chances are, it'll be up to par. I couldn't imagine being able to harvest almost monthly without running perpetual.

I suppose this strain has a lot of breeding potential too. It'd be nice to bring some of the 13-14 week strains down to something halfway reasonable.

10. Area 35 (Nevilles Haze x 35-A). Trademarked.

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. Subd sounds good

12. Sounds great! I'm looking forward to that journal. Thanks. :smoke:

13. Sub'd to see the journal later.

14. Very interested in this, as well as highly skeptical.
    Waiting to be made a believer.

15. Skeptical aswell, but wouldnt mind if it was awesome!!!

16. Subd can't wait to see the journal!

17. I dont know...maybe i will shoot Doc and email and ask. Got a feeling its going to be expensive.
    If you dont veg long i imagine you would be sacrificing yeild??????

I have a bunch of 10 and 12 weekers also so this is very much needed.

Yeah...sounds too good to be true but Doc has made me a believer before so Im taking a "wait and see" attitude.

Thanks to all who've subbed.....i will start a journal soon and post up a link.

18. That will be exciting for all growers. The wonderful, modern world of medicine. Love it!!!!!

19. Interesting. Let us know when you start your journal and post a link to here here would be great to follow it.

20. Will do....