A few questions about seeds and stuff

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vindeezy, May 5, 2012.

1. This is my first grow and I plan on growing outdoor on my property I have a lot of land which isn't visible to the public eye.

Now I've been looking up seeds and seed banks and I'm going to admit that I feel a bit overwhelmed with all the different strains and styles.

I plan on buying feminized seeds, but I have a question about auto-flowering seeds, what exactly is the advantage of them? Ive read here that they produce a lower yield vs regular seeds?

I looked at the attitude seed bank and there are so many strains it boggled my mind.

Do specific strains grow better outdoors?

Anyways I selected two strains and one was like 38$ for 3 seeds and the other was like 50$ for 5 seeds, should I be paying this much? They threw in like 5 or six free seeds though but before I ordered I wanted to ask you all

2. YES. Ask the seed bank for outdoor strains

3. they go both ways. They do seem to get smaller yields than their photoperoid counter parts, for an out door grow I would not use them.
    Yes, like the other guy said select out door strains.
    Sadly yes. this is about the average price. There are other sites that are just as reliable as attitude that sell single femmed seeds from the same breaders as attitude, it helps when you really don't know what you are looking for you can get more strains for about the same price with freebies. Not saying attitude is bad cause I have ordered from them and prob will again.

4. Thanks for the replies!

What are the chances that the seeds I purchase don't sprout? I'd hate to spend $80 and the seeds not grow.

5. Attitudes is a stand out company bro. They will sprout out of a 100 or so seeds ive had one not sprout.

6. I have recieved lots of seeds. I have had one seed from a five pack of nirvanas northern lights fem not sprout and one lavender seed from soma that was crushed somehow. Everything else I have ordered have been viable.

7. I just ordered these seeds

Pick and Mix Seeds SAGARMATHA SEEDS Double Diesel Ryder Feminized
    Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Autoflowering Feminized
    FREEUFO#2 Delicious Seeds La Musa Feminized
    FREE G13 Labs Auto Blueberry Feminized
    FREE G13 Labs OG13 Feminized
    FREE G13 Labs Sour Jack Feminized
    FREE UFO#1 World of Seeds Diamond Line Madness Feminized

Hope they turn out good and that they actually get to me