Buying weed online?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DroidsRGod, Feb 29, 2012.

1. You can't control what people send you in the mail. That's the basic 'loop-hole' really.

It's legal there, and they obviously don't follow the United States laws. That's how it works.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Seed banks send them discreetly.

I always use --- Single Seed Centre --- AKA --- Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

Great seeds, 100% germ everytime. Amazing customer service. And this website, not like most others, allow you to buy single seeds, or packs of 5/10.

• Like Like x 1
  3. .. is the only way to go

4. can you help me?

5. Sweetbudz, please do not discuss the specifics of how seedbanks ship their stuff to us -- for all we know Customs reads this forum, and we don't need to help them know what to look for. Exactly what kind of "item" they send in which to hide the seeds is irrelevant, the only point is that the seedbanks are discreet, they usually hide the seeds in some small nondescript, everyday legal item, and leave it at that.

You can edit your post to take out the incriminating details while leaving the rest of what you had to say.

To the OP, many of the seedbanks ship out of the UK, where it is legal to own MJ seeds for "souvenir" purposes but not to germinate/grow them, which makes no sense but it provides a loophole we benefit from so I'm not complaining...

• Like Like x 2
  6. He only needs to edit his posts, he certainly can leave info on his experiences, opinions, and insights if he wants. But now that you've quoted him, you will have to edit your post as well because the original quote is embedded in your post whether the original post is later edited or deleted or not...

7. Go with attitude and get guaranteed delivery that way if customs happens to get it they will resend package.
    Ive had 6 successful orders from them.

8. But the state in their about section that they don't ship to the US..

9. look up medicineman on Google..only us sender..good prices but only accepts bitcoin

For seeds there are tons of great seedbanks to choose from..find one that ships to the US and has available stealth and guarantee shipping

10. How do you pay for them? I've tried my debit/credit card but my bank won't authorize it pre paid visa didn't work I'm in the states

11. Aye MM is my nigga and has the meds and concentrates but you should edit your post bro because he is running an illegal op and that is not appropriate for this forum. ☺✌

12. Herbies head shop and crop king have been 100% for me on multiple orders each. Big thumbs up to crop king's northern lights auto and from Herbies, the fast and vast and candy Kush autos are outstanding.

13. #15 Trichuk, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    Lol, I just go down my street and buy some from my hydroponic store. CropKing!

14. Nivana.com is Good I bought Autoflower seeds there and they gave me 10 freebies. Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and SeedKing Goodluck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. OP is 5 years old.

16. Just buy from USA. Ive bought no less than 100 times from Attitude/Midweeksong, Hemp Depot, Sannies, All arrived except 2, and they were resent. Always get the resend when possible.

For USA Id go.

Swami Organic Seeds.

Look into the

NL5/Hz. Really powerful Sativa, and heavy yield. To strong for most.

Blue Orca Haze

Blue Orca x 85 Road Kill Skunk.

The One x NL5/Hz

Bliss

Swami also has the Rea Deal Cherry Bomb from Mr Greengenes. He and Verdant Green are the only people who have the original genetics. All others are either crossed, or imposters. This is the Real 1979 IBL Maui Wowie/Cherry Bomb

DC Seed Exchange is also a great place, and you will have 0 problems.

JamesBeanCompany.

Many great strains. I like the Coastal Seeds Heirloon NL1 x Pacific Northwest Hashplant.

Vashon M26/Early Bird. 42-49 days flowering. Done 1st week Sept outside. Also many others.